Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whoa!

17 August 2007, that's when I started this blog. It wasn't updated as much, as I'd originally hoped, I just had an idea, a drive and some free time.

The ideas still come in, but the drive and free time seem hard pressed lately. But it's okay because I have been doing a few things differently. Started a notebook with ideas. Made a calendar with deadlines. These are two tools that go really well with my favorite thing in the world--lists. Between the notebook and the calendar, I can conquer the world. Woo HOO!

My craft room isn't going as well as I'd hoped. Partially it's because I'm going out to sing karaoke 10000 times a week. Okay, sometimes I sing and sometimes I don't. There are places I will sing, and places I won't. HOWEVER, I need to work on some new material. I need to record myself and listen to myself to see what I'm doing right or wrong. LOL.

I've got a pretty free weekend this weekend, and I hope to get some time squared away. Tonight I'm working on my first real scrap for hire project--stuff for someone's family reunion. I'm brushing off the Cricut and digging into that paper. LOL. Making confetti, centerpieces, hanging elements and more.

I'm excited. Woo HOO!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Nicole! Sounds like you are doing lots of fun things that inspire you and bring you joy. Your craft room and blog will come along ... just give them time. It took me like 4 months to clean and tidy my crafty space the last time, and it is STILL a work in progress! Congratulations on your commission! That's super!

By the way, I've nominated you for The Circle of Friends Blog Award as part of my first blogoversary celebration. I appreciate your frequent visits and comments! It means so much! :-)