Sunday, April 18, 2010
It's 2 pictures...me with both of my brothers on Easter. kraft cardstock. Reminisce pp, Cosmo Cricket Stickers (chipboard!) and a ribbon flower....
Yeah, I had fun!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Wow! ABC Toys and Crafts is giving away a set of Copics. And you could WIN!
Copics are great markers, and I would LOVE to add to my collection.
Check out the details in my link above. Good luck and Happy Friday!
Friday, April 9, 2010
1. I am neither Long nor Lean, but this is the name of the Jeans I can wear at The Gap! Wow oh Wow! It feels good to be able to go into a store and not be embarrassed by the size you wear. And I love the fact that they don't cut anywhere, nor do are they inappropriately short or long. These things are lovely, and I'm just almost to the next smaller size--I think I've found a keeper, folks!
2. I have no idea where Debby is that she took this picture, but there are a lot of other ones just as nice. Very beautiful, and even a plantation house--cue Miss Scarlet's voice please.
3. I speak Melsh is reading a really cool looking copy of 'The Princess Bride' which I still have to finish. Do you know how many times I've watched that movie recently? No, you better not answer.
4. Woefully behind and slacking in the ML department for this. Have an idea, but I want to write other stuff. Eeek!
5. Okay, she's probably one of the main reasons I'm behind, other than the writer's block. Because I pretend to be her online. Yup, I'm a gamer (Geek confession #35)... I play Star Trek Online.
That's all I got, so that's what I'm running with!
Originally uploaded by Gothamgal1998
Grandma, Mom and I.
Normally, I'd be between them, but Easter sunday was a great day. A really great family day.
We had fun. We laughed. We were all crazy and funny and blessed to have that day.
I picked this photo up in an 8x10 and I'm going to frame it. It's a keeper. One photo that needs to be remembered, one day that needs to be remembered.
Thanks to Jessica at the Mom Creative: Today on Walgreens.com you can get a free 8x10 print with the code BIG8X10. I ordered mine first thing this morning. It is valued at $2.99.
If you don't have a need for an 8x10 photo, you could always get it to frame for a loved one!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
There are even buttons...Have never tried their buttons!
Go. Post. Now.
And good luck!