Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer is Here!

I was directed to a new site this morning, and I'm already in love. See, one of my 'duties' every day is to check my RSS feed. I've used Bloglines for many years, but I recently switched a lot of my crafty sites over to Google Reader. I love it because so many of the people I follow (close to 100) end up there. I read a LOT of entries, but don't reply too much. I don't know why, it's just some quirk that I have I guess.

Anyway, I've been reading Triple The Scraps (Patter) for a few years, I think I met her over that those veggies in the receptacle site. Today (or last night), she linked to Elle's Studio, which is a FANTASTIC and FUN site!

There are free projects, a great store and much, much more. And something I'm most excited about is Summer 2009 Doc-U-Ment-Ed. There's a series of posts about documenting Summer 2009--how fun would that be to incorporate into your own projects?

Go check out Elle's Studio and try not to fall in love with her tags and accent pieces. Check out the Pixie Stick Flower tutorials. Everything seems really fun!

No comments: