Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Layout--Meow!




MEOW! This layout is based on a Jennifer Sprague tutorial using hybrid scrapping. Used my computer for the journaling. A piece of Bazzil cardstock (pumpkin-colored) is just under a piece of 12x12 DCWV glitter kitty paper cut down to an 11 inch square. 2 photos of the kitties (top is Evie, the second is Evie and Max) over a piece of cut down cardstock, and a piece of Bazzil border hangs over the edge. There are some felt hearts in the top right hand corner and I used some leftover thickers for the title. Gave my corner rounder a bit of a workout too, yay!

JenniferSprague.com has some really cool tutorials and classes, in fact, she's having a class that you can sign up for next week (I'm planning to take it, too!). I will let you know specifics, but I totally think you need to check her out. I really like using that corner rounder, LOL.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Nicole! Evie and Max are adorable!!! Their cousins Melody and Coda say "Hi"! :-)