Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Layout: Changes

One of my favorite things from the Pixar movie 'Meet the Robinsons' is: Keep moving forward.

And at the very end of the flim, the screen goes black, and then the following Walt Disney quote is shown:
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

So, in an effort to keep moving forward, I've tweaked my layout a bit. You should notice the page loads quicker--there are few archival post links. I'm moving forward. I'll have more posts on projects I've finished. I'll go back to scrap n'tell. I've gotten rid of the annoying ads, too. I might be experimenting with a few things, but for the most part, I want to make sure your experience is just as good as possible.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, GothamGal! I'd love to see more of the projects you're making! That sounds great! :-)