Monday, August 17, 2009

New Stuff!!!

I went to Archiver's last week, on Friday and then on Saturday. Yes, I really do have a problem. Seriously it's not as bad as it could be because I had COUPONS!

Picked up some hot spot items, including some really cool Hero Arts stamps, which I cannot find an image of. They're really cute, feature some gems as well as one little image. I got the cluster of bats (because I'm GothamGal, after all) and a little trick or treater dressed up as a ghost. I want to say the ghost costume probably has an owl underneath it.

I also got to use a coupon for buy 2 hot spot items, get 2 free. So I got some stickers and brads featuring the character that is one of my favorite Imaginesce characters:
Some rubons and a package of straight pins--I think they're fancy pants (both of those items were). Some cardstock (buy 5 sheets, get 5--I got the 8 1/2 by 11 so I can finish some cards)...

I also got some BG rubons, which were on sale. I think they'll work really well with my Lime Rickey paper. I have a couple of ideas already, so you might want to get scared, LOL.
Basic Grey Rub-Ons Lime Rickey Olio Book - Click Image to Close
I tried that big blue one on my Crate Paper page that I'm making (pictures soon) and I was really impressed with it. The whole thing went on really smooth (NOT like the other set I bought that I mentioned previously), and I could stop and check my progress really easily on the BG ones--overall it went much better than the last American Craft rubons I tried.

Oh, and I FINALLY got a White Signo pen! Yes, the pen that people have been talking about for ages, I finally picked up. It's a white pigment ink pen and I like using it, been able to make eyes pop, as well as certain elements on pages. My big issue with it, though, is an occasional blockage. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Pictures are forthcoming. I spent a LOT of time over the weekend making some pretty things. They will be pictured soon, I promise.

Also, please be sure to check out Ildi Co. (the link is on the right and column)--they've got some really great images, and some fantastic deals that you need to check out. It's really cool seeing a stamp company grow from square one.

Happy Creating!

No comments: