Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My First Wild Sprout!!!

I finally took the plunge and picked up my first Wild Sprout stamp from The Greeting Farm. I had such a hard time picking, but ended up with Edward, because he was just so adorable. Once I had nailed down that it was Edward, I had the hardest time finding him in stock at stores--so I ended up checking out Summer's shop, Roses on Paper.
Roses on Paper features a wide selection of Greeting Farm stamps, as well as Alota and Magnolia. Shipping is quick and affordable (ordered at the end of last week and got it last night!), through the US postal service--FROM HAWAII!
Seriously, check out Summer's shop and maybe you could snag one of these cuties:



1 comment:

Anne said...

He's cute! I can see him with hair colored like flames for the fall! :-)