Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey there!

Wow! It feels SO good to have an internet connection, but I really should be working. So I'm just going to take a minute and let you know what's going on.

I've been calling Time Warner (RoadRunner) every time there's been an issue with my connection. And, actually, it's nearly any time there's weather in the area. Meaning, if there's a power outage, if it rains, snow... you get the idea. So I called last Thursday night and was told that everything looked fine, but we had no internet. So then I called again at about 10 PM and a very nice associate told me that I had irregular levels and a service call had to be performed. So I went back and forth about dates and FINALLY got one for this wednesday (the 2nd) after 6 PM.

Headache, anyone else? My migraines are a little back. And just when I think it's over, the weather changes (especially barometric pressure), which prompts a few more problems.

Anyway, if all goes well I SHOULD have internet access Wednesday night. After fighting with the company and telling them I've had issues for over 6 months. And once that happens, I'll let you know. Right now, I'm trying to be crafty at work, cutting out 2,000 stars with my cricut over the course of the next two weeks. Eeek!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Nicole! Good luck getting your service restored and functioning! :-)