Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ildi Co Sketchy Thursday

So it’s Ildi Co Wednesday… Yay!
I’m still sick, a little, in the house by myself and have a bunch of stuff to clean, so that’s a little bit why this was late.

I decided that I was going to devote a little more time to sketch-related pursuits and challenges, thanks to the lovely ‘Blogging for Scrapbookers’ and so I decided what better way to showcase an adorable Ildi Co stamp than with a sketch. So here it is!



Ildi_sketch

This is using a K and Company trim, Copic markers (Dandy Boy and Lolita Girl) and an Stampendous sentiment. Here is the original sketch from Sketchy Thursdays:


I switched it up a little bit, but wanted to bring out the colors and the ‘happy’ of things. I’m intending to hide this card around the house—I will be leaving for california on the 15th and will be gone until the 5th or so of January.

3 comments:

heidi said...

very cute! thanks for playing along!

heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

JayLynn said...

Oh I love the colours you used and that border is the cutest!!

Tracey said...

Very nice colors, great job!