Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ildi Co Reveal Tomorrow

Hey there, blogging world!
I have a card I'm really happy about to reveal to you, featuring a brand spankin' new Ildi Co. Digi Stamp image.
And I shall be revealing it to you, my blogging friends, tomorrow evening. I won't say too much about it, but I will say that this features 2 of my favorite Ildi Co. types of characters.

Now, if you've read my blog, you should be able to guess what types of characters I like best, although ALL of Ildi's images are great. I challenge you to guess what characters my card features. You can check out the Ildi Co store to guess--whoever guesses correctly will be entered to get a postcard from me during my upcoming vacation!!!

You have until I post the image of my card tomorrow night--let's say 10 PM eastern time. Good luck!

Hint: The image is not yet up on the store, but if you check my past Ildi Co. posts and cross reference it with the subject names (ex: Emotibots, Cuddles, etc.), you might be able to guess. One of them, I've posted quite a bit of.

Also, I will go ahead and set this up so that it stays on top for a day--good luck! I have a few other posts scheduled.

No comments: