Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rethinking the Wheel



I know, I know...there's a reason you're not supposed to rethink the wheel. But sometimes, I really think it's warranted... Like this time. I originally used a Halloweenie image to make a journal for an Ildi Co. project. And while I really loved it and so did the person who got the journal, I felt like something else had to be done. And thus, I came up with this.
Featuring Ildi Co's fantastic new digi, Cuddles and Clownkin, I bring you my Two for Tea journal. It's got Basic Grey's nook and pantry paper, Crate and Paper cardstock stickers, and some random ribbon and a CUSTOM Ildi Co mug that's attached to the bookmark ribbon for the journal (one of my favorite things about journals)!
I used my copics to color it and I really must say that it was a lot of fun to color Cuddles. I love that bear.

If all worked as planned, you should be seeing this at 9 PM. The day after I was scheduled to post, with the migraine and getting a cough, I'm not feeling too well. Look for new posts in the coming weeks for some more Ildi Co goodness AND a new location--the new house!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Nicole, this is super cute!!! What a great idea. I love this new image so much. TFS!

JayLynn said...

Awww, I love it! You do such nice work with these :)