Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Technical difficulties

I have no idea where my camera is, LOL... So you'll have to settle for a video located on my youtube channel. I'm really sorry to do this to you, but I promise it'll be easy to check out. Simply follow the link here:
Scrap N' Tell
Will have a better link tomorrow evening. I just can't believe I cleaned up and now can't find the camera--isn't that how it always works? LOL

There are 2 cards I featured Ildi Co Digi stamps on, one even features the spanking new Halloweenies. Great, Great stuff. Check them out (there's a new link on my sidebar for the brand new web store!)...

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Nicole, long time no chat...yes my tat is of pucca and gaaa roooo....it's a rep of me and dh...lol

and I just ordered a tree grows in brooklyn from the library, hope I like it.

go to goodreads (dot com) it's a really neat place to share books.

JayLynn said...

Love the cards! Very ingenious of you to post a video when your camera goes missing!