Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scrappin'!

Okay, so I actually have been scrapping and planning these past few days. Cleaning up my space has never been so profitable to using up my stash! Yes, I'm going to go through and try not to buy anything, save adhesive (and I just started a CTMH Hostess club, more on that ater) for a while--even though I want the new BG Eskimo Kisses and a few other lovely CHA things. They can wait.
I want to maybe get some page protectors, and get some photos developed (as well as a few things in the mail), but other than that, I think I'm done for a while.
My birthday is in 13 days, I will be 30 and that is the day I plan to start doing a project 365 type thing, not sure how definite the details are just yet, but I have some high hopes. I think it would be really cool to have a complete record of the year I turn 30, LOL.
Have a video to share with you soon, as well as some pics of the work I'm doing for Ildi and If It's Groovy. These are fantastic groups to work with. Look for website updates tomorrow.
This is just a quick message to let you know what's up for the time being.
What are you doing?
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Nicole! Congratulations for cleaning and re-organizing your stash! Isn't it amazing the treasures you find? Good luck with your new project. I'd probably go with 1 thing per week for 52 weeks before I tried a 365 project, but that's just me! Go for it! And Happy Birthday! :-)