Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday

Five Crooked Halos is a blog I've recently been clued to, and she's got a really cool thing called five question friday. I've decided to toss my answers into the ring. Won't you?

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?

Honesty, trust and communication. These are traits that friends will have. These are things that I bring to the table, and that I hope others do as well. I'm not budging on this. I also like people I'm friends with to share interests with me, but also have others that I can learn about. It's important to me to learn about new things.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

It was a book that I could get on the Nook... cheaper.

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?

Yes, I'm sure I have. Nothing springs to mind at the moment, though.

4. What is your favorite theme park?

Disney or Universal. They both are cool for different reasons.

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?

I was present for my birth, but have no recollection of my mother havinf me oddly enough, LOL. I think I have seen something in a documentary or those health films they show in school, so sure, I guess I have seen someone else give birth, just not really in person.

No comments: