Friday, June 18, 2010
5 Question Friday
1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? Reading! I love to read and have a lot of time to write in the summer.
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? Dunno, but a lot of my friends and family would be there.
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? No, I lived in California for 6 or 7 years, then moved to Ohio. I lived in the small town my mom was born in until I graduated from college and have been moving every couple of years since (in North Eastern Ohio). I am moving back to California for a year at the end of this month.
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? I still bite my nails and I still worry. I'm less apt to make myself sick a LOT, but I still sort of do. Eeep! Working on the nail thing.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? Um, maybe when they took pictures of me in my Batgirl costume?
Happy Creating! Nicole K/GothamGal at 9:17 AM