Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update!!!!

Hello everyone,
Sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted. There are some really exciting things coming down the line, and I have a few more videos for you--actually 6. I think I'm going to work on the lighting and try something different with the next batch I make, but the 6 will keep you satisfied for a while, right?
I'm still doing my blog candy contest, and I hope to extend the contest until 29 March, that's this coming SUNDAY. The contest will officially close at 3 PM EDT (that's noon for you west coast USA folks).
You may have noticed that I've changed my website layout and color scheme. I wanted to try something different, maybe get back into the web design/development mindset. That's right, I was a web developer for about 2 and a half years right out of college and I loved it. It was fun and rewarding.
I'm also loving the people I follow. I've been reading everyone's blog, but I haven't made time to comment, and that's my fault. I seem to have over committed myself (if you know me, you know that I tend to do that), but I'm getting caught up.
I signed up for Script Frenzy this year, that's a program (like NaNoWriMo) designed to get you to write a screenplay in a month's time.
I've been a participant for the last 3 years. I've managed to write a script and finish it every year. It's been very rewarding. This year, I took a step and have decided to head the Akron region. Firstly, because no one else was and Secondly, because there were no closer groups. I'm excited to get my script written, and really excited to see where it goes (okay, so I know where it goes) and how I get there, process-wise. Still have to make my scene notecards and my rough outline, but it will be awesome, I think.
My script idea is called 'Firth and Consequences' and I picture it as a film, hollywood or indy style. That's all for now, but you probably have an idea of something in the film based on the title, but that's all I'm giving you know.
Anyway, stay cool and keep crafting!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Nicole! Good luck with your screenplay and heading the Akron group! :-)

Like the new blog look. Did you make it three column ... two on the right side? If so, where did you find the instructions on how to do that???

Elaine Thomas said...

Hey Nicole, hope you are doing well. Send me an email. I wanted to invite you to a Diva Workshop that I am hosting on April 4th. Smiles, Elaine