Thursday, September 18, 2008

Overwhelmed!!!

I use Bloglines as my RSS feeder, so before the great minds at blogger started using the 'follow this blog' widget, I kept pretty good track of people that I followed.
Now I've probably got 25 people that I follow in my scrap folder alone. Too much input!!
Or is it?

I like the flexibility of a RSS feed because I can look, clip and save stuff for later. If I like something, it's kept on the backburner until I decide to get rid of it. If I tend to not check it for a few days, the posts get a little crazy, but about 20 minutes later I can usually have most of the posts organized. I have a scrap folder, a book folder, a few review sites, a giveaway folder, a folder dedicated to celebrities (yes, I follow celebs!) and a few more and while it seems like a lot, it's not because they're all in one place.

Anyway, the purpose of this was to let you know that if I can follow you, I will probably be following you in the coming weeks. Just have to get to your blog and click the little button and let the magic of the internet work...

No comments: