Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Update

I made my first digital layout today, in Photoshop. It felt really nice to get back into Photoshop, but I know I only have a rudimentary grasp of what the program can do, but it's a start.

TwoPeasinaBucket.com is rapidly becoming one of my favorite sites on the internet, I'm always checking into their message boards and such. I never thought of myself as a scrapbooker, but with the digital stuff, I am finding more different ways to look at things.

I went to Archiver's yesterday, as a sort of treat (and because I'm not buying books for a while, LOL) and got some nice paper, some Sticker's (which combine gel pens and stickers, so how could I NOT get them?) and some elements that I think I'm going to combine for a great little project for someone.

The digital stuff will also be a great way for me to get things on the computer better organized.

1 comment:

Elaine Thomas said...

This is way cool Miss. Nicole. I love it. We must exchange links dear.

Smiles,
Elaine